Responsibility for the region
We are committed to the Schwaz site as the company headquarters and the only production site. We support the Tyrolean labour market by safeguarding existing jobs and creating new ones as well as by promoting regional economic enterprises through our purchasing and investment behaviour.
What we have already achieved:
- New jobs: since 2012 we have created over 60 new jobs in Tyrol.
- Apprenticeship training: for more than 70 years we have been training apprentices on a regular basis and have borne the seal of approval "Ausgezeichneter Tirol Lehrbetrieb" (Excellent Tyrolean Training Company) since 2011.
- Regional cooperation: where possible, we source products and services from local suppliers and work closely with institutions and authorities in Tyrol.
What we still want to achieve:
- Site loyalty: by 2020, we will upgrade our Schwaz plant with an investment of some 70 million euros, thereby creating 50 new, future-proof jobs.
- Apprenticeship training: by 2020, we intend to train a further 15 apprentices in Tyrol.
- Regional investments: as part of our plant expansion, we will award orders of around 35 million euros to companies in the region by 2020
- Safety: safety, fire and flood protection measures have the highest priority in our construction work – far beyond the legal requirements.
© by adler-lacke.com