Responsibility for society
As an independent family business we are committed to a reliable partnership with the business community and society in our region and beyond. We support selected projects and institutions in the social, sports and educational sectors and are committed to social issues.
What we have already achieved:
- Responsible partnership: as a member of the initiative Responsible Care and the UN Global Compact network we are committed to sustainable entrepreneurship
- Social support: we support many social projects, associations and initiatives, such as the hospice community, the SOS Children's Village, Lebenshilfe and the Volunteer Fire Department.
- Disaster relief: we regularly support victims of accidents or natural disasters in our region and beyond..
- Educational support: we support numerous technical schools, universities and technical colleges in Central Europe with our expertise, through sponsoring and equipment donations
- Young researchers: we regularly assist students in writing their bachelor's and diploma theses and offer research opportunities.
- As a long-standing partner of several sports clubs, including the handball and football clubs in Schwaz, we make a contribution to the promotion of sport and health in top-class sport as well as in the field of young talent.
What we still want to achieve:
- Up-and-coming experts: by 2020, we will create another 10 internship and practical semester places at ADLER.
- Social support: by 2020, we will establish new partnerships with social institutions and support additional projects.
- Educational support: we will continue to expand cooperation with educational institutions at home and abroad by 2020.
© by adler-lacke.com