Coating in digital printing
More creative freedom.
WHY DIGITAL PRINTING?
Digital printing is becoming increasingly popular in widely differing areas of application, as it makes a decisive contribution to the individualisation of products – regardless of whether they are kitchen fronts, furniture or laminate flooring. The digital printing process is also being used more and more frequently outdoors, e.g. for windows, front doors or garden furniture.
ADLER was involved in the technology at an early stage and offers an optimal system solution for digital printing, on the one hand as an adhesion promoter and on the other hand for surface upgrading.
IN DIGITAL PRINTING, PRIMERS AND COATINGS MUST MEET SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- ADLER primers (e.g. Innolux Haftpromotor) prepare the substrate so that the ink can bond optimally with the surface. They also increase dot-sharp colour reproduction and prevent ink absorption.
- The ADLER top coat (e.g. Innolux Decklack) protects the surface from chemical and mechanical stress. The ADLER coating system is characterised by very good compatibility with the printing ink.
ADVANTAGES OF ADLER COATING SYSTEMS IN DIGITAL PRINTING:
- Perfect mechanical resistance thanks to ADLER Topcoats
- Flexible gloss levels and surface structures
- Efficient production – even for short print runs
- Personalisation can be easily implemented
- Adhesion to various materials such as wood, glass, melamine
Digital printing technology with its infinite versatility will revolutionise the flooring and furniture industry. Joiners, glaziers and kitchen builders have discovered the use of personalised decor and furniture fronts. Designers and interior designers appreciate the new possibilities of living space design.
On top of that, there are almost no limits when it comes to substrate selection. Whether melamine resin boards, plastics, wood and wood-based materials or glass, ADLER adhesive primers create the optimum bond for every substrate.
ADLER coating system in digital printing: Substrate→ ADLER Primer → Digital printing→ ADLER Topcoat
|Substrate||ADLER Primer||ADLER Topcoat||Application type|
|Wood in indoor areas||Bluefin Isospeed (W)*
|Decor plates, melamine resin plates||Innolux Haftpromotor||Innolux Decklack||rolling process|
|Glass in living areas||Bluefin Vetro Printprimer
Bluefin 2K-Vetro Printprimer
|Wood in outdoor areas:
e.g. front-doors, signage or
|Aquawood Primo A2/
ADLER Print-Primer SQ
|ADLER Print-Protect UV+SQ||spray process|
Table: ADLER products for digital printing *W: water-based, S: solvent-based
Possible interactions between substrate, ink, primer and coating must be taken into account. We would be pleased to support you in ideally coordinating all components, including plants.
Please contact us!
© by adler-lacke.com