Does your heart beat for paints and varnishes? Does working in a state-of-the-art laboratory interest you? Are you fascinated by modern technology, do you like to experiment and find it exciting to work on new developments as part of a young team? Then you have come to the right place! You will enjoy wide-ranging possibilities with us, since the colourful world of ADLER is everything but monotonous!
Laboratory technician at ADLER — a colourful profession
Our world is full of colours. Anyone who wants a profession that is as colourful as life itself is best immersed in the world of ADLER. The profession of laboratory technician is an exciting, diverse job with good prospects for the future.
Laboratory technician — What is that?
A varnish that protects your desk from scratches. A durable coat of paint so Grandma's garden bench doesn't have to be painted again every year. Or the one, perfect shade of blue that is a perfect match for your favourite couch. These products and more are developed by laboratory technicians at the ADLER-Werk Lackfabrik. They work on new recipes, take and analyse samples, check the quality of paints, varnishes and wood protection and add a splash of colour to our world.
These activities await you
- Developing, manufacturing and processing paints and varnishes
- Performing and evaluating physical and chemical measurements
- Physical and chemical test procedures with an emphasis on varnish-specific applications
- Ongoing quality control and assurance
- Enthusiasm for chemistry and a good understanding of science
- Not afraid of mathematics
- Manual skills and technical understanding
- Logical thinking, curiosity and enjoyment in solving challenging tasks
- Diligent and accurate working methods
This is what your training will look like
During your apprenticeship period (3.5 — 4 years) you will pass through different laboratories, which you will become familiar with for 6 months in each case. In addition to the vocational school and the practical training in the departments, we support you through regular in-house training so that you can become our next paint expert. If you have already attained your Matura, a shorter apprenticeship period of 2.5 years is also possible.
For this position, a collective apprenticeship compensation applies.
© by adler-lacke.com